Abdul Rahman Al Nemri, MD, MBBS
Dr. Al Nemri is a visiting consultant neonatologist of different units in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. he is participating in media education through Saudi Arabian Television Channel 1, Medical Journal Program hosted by Dr. Taher Al Sabbag.
In addition, he participates actively in establishing Nursing Diploma in the Kingdom as well as in Yemen and Gulf countries.
Moreover, Dr. Al Nemri is lecturing in Paediatric Club in Makkah, Tabuk, Jeddah, Jizan and Abha. as well as Establishing Saudi Neonatal and Paediatrics Emergency Transport System (SNPETS).
- Al Nemri, et al. Embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma and chromosomal breakage in newborn infant with possible Dubowitz syndrome. American Journal of Medical Genetics 92:107-110;2000.
- A. Al Nemri, et al. Influence of some recent advances on the morbidity and survival of extremely low birth weight infants (ELBW) at King Khalid University Hospital in Riyadh, Curr Pediatr Res 2002;6(1).
- Faisal Abu Ektesih, F Okour, A. Al Nemri. An outbreak of Klebsiella pneumonia in a neonatal unit in Northern Jordan. Emirates Medical Journal 2002;20(3):359-361.
- J. Zahraa, A. Abdu, A. Al Nemri. Congenital central hypoventilation syndrome: diagnosis and the challenge of management. Emirates Medical Journal 2002;20(3):389-391.
- A. Al Nemri. Immediate and neuro-developmental outcome of ELBW below 750 gm: 5 years’ experience in KKUH, Riyadh. Curr Pediatr Res 2004 (1&2):15-18.
- A. Al Nemri, L. Ignacio, F. Al Zamil and A. Al Jarallah. Rare but fatal complication of UVC. Congenit Heart Dis 2006;1:180-183.
- A. Al Nemri, F. Bashiri. Tuberculosis in pregnancy: the need to improve the rate of diagnosis. Middle East Paediatrics Vol. 11 No. 4 Winter 2006.
- Cause Specific Mortality Rate at Neonatal Intensive Care 6 years cohort study at Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Armed Force Hospital; Southern Region 2001-2006 pending at Indian J of Pediatric.
- A. Al Nemri, A. H. Ibraheem, Y. Al Qahtani, S. Al Shahrani. Laryngotracheosophageal cleft; neonatal presentation and diagnostic challenges. Journal of Taibah University Medical Sciences 2010;5(1):53-57.
- A. Al Nemri, L. Ignacio and F. Al Zamil. Laryngoscope bulb ingestion during delivery room resuscitation. Journal of Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine 2 (2009);299-301.
- M. Abdelatif, M. Al Bakrah, M. F. Qureshi and A. Al Nemri. Protein C deficiency in a neonate with purpura fulminans. The Internet Journal of Pediatric and Neonatology, 2008 Volume 8 Number 2.
- I. Y. Saadeldin, Y. Housawi, A. Al Nemri, and A. Al Nemri. Benign familial and non-familial infantile seizures (Fukuyama-Watanabe-Vigevano syndrome): A study of 14 cases from Saudi Arabia. Brain and Development 32(2010);378-384.
- A. Al Nemri and S. Al Fifi. Cause-specific neonatal mortality at the Armed Forces Hospital, Southern Region Khamis Mushayt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabi. Medical Journal of Cairo University
- Abdulrahman Al Nemri, Rushaid Al Jurayyan et al. Neonatal hyperbilirubinemia and elevated liver enzymes associated with thyroid hormone deficiency. Curr Pediatr Res 2012;16(2):101-104.
- Nasir A.M. Al Jurayyan, Abdulrahman M.H. Al Nemri, Abdullah N.A. Al Jurayyan, Asaad M.A. Assiri. Celiac disease in children with short stature: a hospital based study. Journal of Taibah University for Medical Sciences 2013;8(2):93-96.
- Asaad Assiri, Anjum Saeed, Abdulrahman Al Nemri, Sarfaraz Ahmad, Elshazalay Saeed, Sajjad Jameel. Five Arab children with glucose-galactose malabsorption. Paediatrics and International Child Health 2013; Vol 33(2):108-110.