* Evidence-Based Medicine; What, Why, How
* Evidence pyramid: when the gold standard is not necessarily the best
* List the important aspects of a systematic review
* Perform a comprehensive search for relevant literature
* Assess the risk of bias in a randomized controlled trial
* Explain the basic methods of meta-analysis
* Summarize the findings of a systematic review or meta-analysis
* Critically appraise a systematic review
* Basics of Respiratory Mechanics
* Non-Invasive Respiratory Support in the ELBW
* Conventional Mode of Ventilation
* Ventilator Graphics
* High Frequency Ventilation
* Neurally Adjusted Ventilator Assist (NAVA)
* One lung ventilation
* Non-invasive nitric oxide
* Complications of Ventilation in Neonates
Preventing Peripartum Infections: The WHO Guidance
New Initiative: Reducing the rising LSCS Rates
Maternal Nutrition and Fetal Outcome
WHO Recommendations to Improve Preterm Outcome
Delivery Room Stabilization of Infants at Edge of Viability
A Critical Review of the 7th Edition Neonatal Resuscitation Guidelines
Umbilical Cord Clamping : Immediate, Delayed or Milked
Delivery Room Practices
Handle with Care: Challenges in Transporting the ELBW infant
Support for Preterm with Septic Shock
Born Late Preterm: Update on the Outcome
Traumatic Birth Injuries: How Can We Manage?
Xray Findings of CHD
Basics of ECG Interpretation
Basics of Functional Echo in NICU
Advance of Functional Echo in NICU
Delivery Room Interventions to Prevent Injury
Term Case Resuscitation Practice
Preterm Case Resuscitation Practice
Hypothermia for Term Asphyxia – Potential Additional Neuroprotectants
To Cool or Not To Cool?
Neuroprotection for Preterm Infants – Regenerative Therapies
How Can We Reduce Severe IVH in Preterm Infants?
Inhaled Steroids for BPD: Friend or Foe?
Less Invasive Surfactant Administration
Ventilation and Impact on Preterm Brain
Management of PDA
Fungal Infections in the Nursery: Prevention and Treatment
Control of Infection Outbreak in The NICU
Central Line Associated Blood Stream Infection; Update.
Culture-negative Sepsis: What is it, and What Should We Do About It?
(Each Presentation is 7 minutes followed by 3 minutes Discussion)
Hemodynamics, the 6th Vital Sign
Pulmonary Hypertension type of management
Post PDA Ligation Syndrome.
Clinical Case Presentations
Routine Calculations in the Neonatal Period
Infection Control Precautions in NICU: Practical Implemenation
Antimicrobial Stewardship Program in NICU
Enteral Feeding of Preterm Infants.
Review of Parenteral Nutrition Strategies in Achieving Optimal VLBW Outcomes
Infant Formulas: When to Use What?
Developmental and Neonatal Clinical Pharmacology 2017.
Renal Replacement Therapy Options in Newborn
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring in the Newborn Infant: Something Old and Something New!
Hemodynamic Instability During Postnatal Transition of Preterm Neonates.
Hemodynamics in Neonatal Fluid Management and Transport.
Cesarean Section and Childhood Obesity: What Shall We Tell the Parents?
The Role of Acetaminophen (Paracetamol) in the Treatment of Neonatal Pain.
RSV Prophylaxis why AAP Guideline Changes.
Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia; What We Should Not Miss?
Cost Reduction Strategies in NICU
Maintaining Quality in Neonatal Care.
(Names are according to alphabetical Order).
Ethics, Conflicts of Interest.
Writing the Manuscript.
Submission to Journal.